TEG – your partner for expert services and fees
TEG SV consulting services are specialized in the expanding area of potential conflict covering fees and the definition of the scope of work for the planning and construction in question.
Planning methods such as BIM (Building Information Modelling), changes in official fee models and the increased mechanization of construction are causing a growing number of conflicts in the building technology branches.
Problems in projects often arise from the interplay between payment and performance. TEG SV therefore combines two essential consulting services in order to develop holistic solutions.
As part of the OBERMEYER Group, one of the largest family-run comprehensive planning companies in Germany, TEG SV harnesses experience gained from the handling of large-scale and extensive planning projects at home and abroad. Our practiced team draws on expert knowledge of Technical Building Services and project management proficiency for a tailor-made approach to each respective project requirement.
Our services cover all trade sectors of Technical Building Services (HOAI: Official order of fees for services by architects and engineers):
- Sewage, water, gas installations, sanitary facilities
- Heating systems, heating technology
- Ventilation systems, refrigeration and air conditioning
- High voltage systems
- Telecommunications and information technology systems, IT, computer centres, audio and video technology, fire detection systems
- Conveyors, elevators
- Use-specific systems, process engineering systems, process technology
- Building automation, room automation
We also offer advice on:
- Building and system simulation
- Energy concepts
- BIM (Building information modelling)
- Project hand over and initial operating phase
- Technical fire protection