Martin Vielhauer – founder and managing director
Martin Vielhauer is an MEP engineer and manager with more than 20 years of professional experience in Technical Building Services under his belt. For over six years he managed the Technical Services department at OBERMEYER GmbH. Previously he accompanied large-scale, complex Technical Building Services projects as project and branch manager at a host of large national and international planning offices. His interest in contract and fee issues is the culmination of his collected experience. As a fee-based expert for Technical Building Services, Martin Vielhauer specializes in fee and performance evaluation.
- Expert for fees and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) performance evaluation
- Fee/claim management
- Technical Building Services project management
- Conflict management for major projects in construction and infrastructure
- Large scale Technical Building Services projects
- Comprehensive planning
- Mediation and arbitration procedures
Lecturer at various universities in the topics: fee calculation, project management, overall planning management and Building Information Modelling.
Martin Vielhauer is a freelance author for the publishing houses IWW and WEKA.
“With its service portfolio, TEG SV straddles the intersection between technical, commercial and contract issues. Additionally, when necessary, ad hoc specialists from a wide variety of trades are available.”